The Apache is a very good looking and very well made fixed blade hunting / survival knife.
The blade is full tang, very sharp and is made from coated 440 stainless steel.
The top edge of the blade incorporates a 70mm saw back.
The handle is made from durable rubberised nylon plastic and not only feels great in your hand, it
offers an extremely secure grip even in the wettest of conditions.
The handle has a pre-drilled hole so that a lanyard strap or para cord can easily be attached to it.
At the top of the handle there is a steel hammer head, ideal for knocking in small nails or breaking glass etc.
This all black finished 6" knife comes complete with a good quality full length nylon sheath with sewn in belt
* Total Length: 10.5″ (270mm)
* Blade Length: 6″ (150mm)
* Handle Length: 4.5″ (120mm)
* Knife Weight: 138g (In sheath: 175g)
* Blade Material: Black Coated 440 Stainless Steel
* Full Tang Blade
* 2.75″ (70mm) Saw Back
* Handle Material: Rubberised Nylon Plastic
* Pre-Drilled Lanyard Hole
* Supplied With A Black Nylon Sheath With Sewn In Belt Loop
* Made By Anglo Arms