Fixed blade survival knife, made by Gerber in collaboration with Bear Grylls, a former survival expert.
The holes in the handle of the knife allow it to be lashed to a pole to make a spear.
The butt of the handle has a built in solid steel plate that can be used as a hammer or glass breaker.
It also features an emergency whistle and fire starter.
In a nutshell, a highly functional survival knife.
* 1/2 serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point blade, ideal for edge retention and cutting rope.
* Full tang blade construction for maximum durability.
* Ergonomic textured rubber grip maximises comfort and reduces slippage.
* Stainless steel pommel at base of handle for hammering.
* Emergency whistle integrated into lanyard cord.
* Fire starter, ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into the back of the knife blade.
* Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant nylon sheath
* Diamond sharpener integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening.
* Priorities of survival pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials.
* Overall length: 10”/254mm.
* Blade length: 4.75”/120mm.
* Weight: 11.2oz/318g, 14.72oz/417g with sheath.