The Tiger Aqua Mini Bowie is the first of a new “Tactical” series of dive knives. It is built around a single piece of marine-grade high carbon stainless steel that’s been machined to achieve the ideal balance of strength and weight. It has a coated surface to let the water drain easily and prevent oxidation.
The thickness of the stainless steel is consistent from one end to the other, creating a high level of stiffness you would expect from a full tang knife. The time old "Bowie" style blade is 4.5 inches long and features a lower razor-sharp bladed edge and an upper serrated edge close to the handle to maximize control of the cut.
The knife comes with an attractive 4-inch orange & grey heavy-duty rubber handle for ultimate grip in underwater environments and is stored in a nylon reinforced plastic sheath. The sheath has a built-in heavy-duty belt clip and a paracord ankle tie.
* Built with marine-grade stainless steel, the best material for maintaining cutting edge, reliability and resisting corrosion.
* Substantial 4.5" Bowie style blade offers plenty of cutting power.
* Both smooth and serrated blade edges are designed to meet demanding cutting situations.
* Heavy-duty handle with stainless steel screws provides a reliable handhold when wearing gloves.
* Nylon reinforced sheath that positively grips the knife blade, ensuring reliable knife protection & safe storage.