Terms & Conditions OF Sale:
When purchasing any age restricted products from TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk - bladed products, knives, and crossbows, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old. By using the payment service PayPal to pay for these products and agreeing to PayPal's terms and conditions when opening a PayPal account in the UK, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk reserves the right to verify a customer’s age at any time during purchase using other methods, including asking for a form of photo identification. If a customer is found to be below the age of 18, any orders paid for will be cancelled and a 10% cancellation fee will be deducted from any refund to the customer due to cancellation for this reason. All identification will be deleted once a customer's age has been verified.
1. All orders are subject to acceptance and to availability of the goods ordered. TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk are entitled to refuse any order placed by you until we have expressly accepted it. This may happen, for example, if an item is not in stock or is otherwise unavailable. We will inform you of any cancellation as soon as possible following receipt of your order.
2. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services offered on our web site are correct.
3. TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
4. Any date stated for delivery is an estimate only. TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk makes every effort to dispatch goods on time but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time.
5. If we are unable to dispatch the goods within 14 days of the date of order, you will, as your sole remedy, be entitled to cancel the order and require any monies paid to TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk in respect of that order to be refunded. In order to cancel, you must send written notice by email, of cancellation to us after the 14 day period, but before delivery of the goods or notification from TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk that the goods are ready for delivery or have been dispatched. Where part of an order has been dispatched within 14 days only the undelivered items may be cancelled.
6. TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk does not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless you notify us of the shortage or damage in writing or by email within 4 days of receipt of the delivery.
7. Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to your nominated address. Ownership of the goods, all risk associated with the goods including use, loss, injury, death or any harm to you or other people, breakage and damage and all other risks shall pass to you on delivery.
8. TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, if any items are found to be faulty or defective, we will offer a refund provided we are notified of the defective goods within 4 days of delivery to you and that the goods are returned within 7 days after the delivery date. The cost of returning any order to TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk is the sole responsibility of the purchaser unless agreed by us in advance.
9. In the event that TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk agrees to make a refund it will be made as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days provided that the goods are returned and are in the same condition as they were when delivered to you.
10. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that any trade information, particularly related to pricing, remains strictly confidential and may not be passed to any third party without agreement from TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk in writing.
11. The design of this website and photographs within shown on this website are subject to copyright. Under no circumstances may you re-use any of the information on this site, and no copying of the design is permitted.
12. TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted on its website are correct and accurate. However it is inevitable that mistakes will occasionally occur. In the case of an error or omission that has an effect on a customer's order, TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk will contact the customer to inform them of the error and include the correction in the invoice.
13. TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk is a UK based web site. We will deliver our products within the UK only. Any orders from countries outside of the UK will be cancelled and refunded less a 10% cancelation fee.
14. TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
TackleTheOutdoors.co.uk is a UK based web site - our registered business address is: TackleTheOutdoor.co.uk, 12 Monmouth Drive, Leicester, LE2 9RJ, United Kingdom.